Polyester Mesh Fabric for Flue Gas Desulfurization
Desulfurization mesh fabric made from mixed polyester monofilaments and multifilaments, also performs excellent in areas of flue gas desulfurization and filtration such as sludge dewatering. Desulfurization mesh fabric is also called as vacuum filter belt as it matches with a wide range of vacuum filtration machines.
Desulfurization mesh fabric
- Smooth surface allows for excellent filter cake release.
- Fabric with different water permeability is tailored to customer's needs.
- Excellent dimensional stability and pressure resistance.
- Stable property against heat and moisture.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals like acids and organic solvents.
- High filtration rate and production efficiency.
- Low elongation and low thermal shrinking.
- High versatility makes the fabric match with various filters.
- Stable running performance minimizes wrinkle problems.
- Wear and tear resistance ensures a longer service life.
Desulfurization mesh fabric series-1
With super fine weft multi-filament threads
Desulfurization mesh fabric series-2
With thin weft multifilament threads
Three-layer structure makes the fabric extremely strong and durable.
Stainless steel joint and heat resistant fabric reinforced edges for longevity.
- Environmental protection - flue gas desulfurization and wastewater treatment.
- Mine industry - mine smelting such as copper concentrate and golden deposit.
- Filtration and separating - food processing, salt, colliery, sludge dewatering industry.
- Conveyor belt - pulp making, medicine, drying, shoe-making, clothing industry.
- Other industries such as garbage incineration, pulp making and the pharmacy industry.
- Material: high quality polyester material.
- Weave pattern: plain and twilled weave.
- Suitable machine: vacuum rubber belt filter, vacuum horizontal belt filter, vacuum drum filter and vertical filter press.
- Edges: heat-sealed edge or coated edge.
- Width: up to 6 meters.
- Length: up to 105 meters.
- Seam treatment: endless spliced seaming, pin and stainless clip seam.
|Code||Filament diameter (mm)||Density (threads/cm)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Weight (kg/m2)||Thickness (mm)||Air permeability (m3/m2h)||Filter precision (μm)|
|Warp Flat yarn||Weft||Warp||Weft||Surface||Joining|
|DMF-1||50 × 32||0.16 × 6 + 0.5||28.5||25||2200||1000||1.2||1.95||1600||50 - 80|
|DMF-2||50 × 32||600D filament + 0.5||28.5||21||2200||1000||0.9||1.9||720||20 - 50|
|DMF-3||50 × 32||600D filament + 0.5||28.5||25||2200||1000||1.3||2||280||2 - 10|
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.