Sludge Dewatering Belt - Solution to Water Treatment
Polyester sludge dewatering belt with smooth surface and air permeability, is recommended for most sludge dehydration plants.
Sludge dewatering belt, as its name implies, is designed for solid/liquid separation, especially sludge dehydration in sewage treatment industry. Made of high quality polyester, our range of belt is heat-set at exacting temperature and tensioned to achieve much better operational stability. It is suitable for press belt filter and various vacuum belt filters.
- Unique structure with high drainage speed.
- Excellent water and air permeability yet not allowing the sludge.
- Superb resistance to acid, alkali and chemical solvents.
- Good temperature resistance up to 180°C.
- Easy to peel off filtered cake after filtration.
- Dramatically corrosion resistance for a longer service life.
Our range of sludge dewatering belt permits high drainage speed and smooth performance of most press or vacuum belt filters.
- Sludge filtering.
- Pulp squeezing in paper mills.
- Fruit juice squeezing.
- Waste water treatments.
- Paper and tissue plants.
- Coal separating plants, etc.
Our range of polyester sludge dewatering belts are available in various woven patterns, such as three-shed stain woven, four-shed level woven, four-shed stain woven as shown in the following pictures.
Three-shed stain woven pattern
Four-shed level woven pattern
Four-shed stain woven pattern
2/7 stain woven pattern
1/7 stain woven pattern
Three-shed double layer pattern
|Code||Thread diameter (mm)||Density (threads/cm)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Thickness
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.