Polyester Pulp Washing Fabric - Woven and Spiral Style
Polyester pulp fabric refers generally to a pulp washing fabric used for several paper pulp washing machines such as horizontal belt pulp washer, vacuum pulp washer, drum pulp washer. Made of high quality polyester, our range of pulp washing fabric is available in two styles: woven style and spiral style as shown in the following pictures:
Woven polyester pulp washing fabric
Three-shed woven pattern-1
Four-shed woven pattern-1
Four-shed woven pattern-2
Spiral polyester pulp washing fabric
Common spiral style
Heddle inserting style
- High quality polyester material.
- Uniform mesh apertures.
- Great dimensional stability.
- Excellent anti-wear property.
- Superb heat and corrosion resistance.
- Excellent air and water permeability.
- Efficient blocking prevention.
- Easy to peel off filtered cakes.
- Can be used time after time.
- Making paper, corrugated paper and train fare.
- Filtration and separation belt for environmental protection, such as sewage treatment and sludge dewatering.
- Chemical industry such as pharmaceutical, catalyst, additives, glycerol, pesticides, etc.
- Mining industry such as clay, gold and potash fertilizer.
- Food industry such as manufacturing of fruit juice and beer.
- Metallurgy for gold, nickle, zinc, copper, etc.
|Type||Code||Thread Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)||Air Permeability
|Large loop||SPDF-1||0.9||1.1||3||1.7||20500 ± 1500|
|SPDF-2||0.9||1.1||3||1.9||5250 ± 500|
|Medium loop||SPDF-3||0.7||0.9||2.5||1.4||18500 ± 1500|
|SPDF-4||0.7||0.9||2.5||1.7||4750 ± 500|
|Small loop||SPDF-5||0.5||0.7||1.9||1.1||15000 ± 1500|
|SPDF-6||0.5||0.7||1.9||1.4||4000 ± 500|
|Model||Filament diameter (mm)||Density threads/cm||Tensile strength||Air permeability|